- Why MSD
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Property
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- Research Degrees
- Student Profiles
- How to Apply
- Fees, Funding and Scholarships
- Contact Us
Gain a professionally relevant and industry-focussed degree in the built environment at Australia’s number one university and advance your career.
Register now for an upcoming event to find out about studying design and the built environment at the University of Melbourne.
Whether you're looking to study a graduate coursework or a research degree, here's how you apply.